Mutual understanding, care, love and appreciation are the most important components of a successful and long-lasting marriage. Couples with many years of marital experience can prove that everything is not about sex. In many instances, psychological and emotional intimacy are the things that spouse lack. Touching, kissing, admiring, spending time and appreciating are frequently at risk. Consequently, diverse relationship impairments and divorces appear.
However, the problem is actually so shallow that its decision will not take more than an hour a day. Just devote some time to your wife or husband, organize a romantic evening or invite him/her to a date. Such events usually warm the atmosphere and heat up relations. Talk to your partner and discuss the moments that bother him or her. Avoid such aspects to preserve your marriage and live a long and happy family life. It is important to remember that psychological intimacy is the foundation of physical experience. The lack of the first one can lead to the gradual decrease of the second one. Thus, feeling completely disconnected, you need to start acting.
Choose a positive direction for your relations and move that way. Here are several effective and simple tips, which will help you choose the right strategy and spend perfect time with your spouse:
- Organize a romantic dinner or small picnic for two;
- Drink a cup of coffee together;
- Invite your wife to lunch during her break at work;
- Give one another a several-minute massage before sleeping;
- Reminisce about your love, big dates, the first time you kissed or slept together;
- Exercise together;
- Complement a nice dress your wife wears today or the good taste your husband has;
- Lie on the sofa for a while, talking and sharing important memories;
- Cook together;
- Thank your spouse for everything he/she did well during the day.
Additionally, there are hundreds and thousands of other techniques you can use, but the most important is the attention you pay to your partner. Thus, irrespective of the way you impress your love, it will be appreciated and rewarded.